Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas is Coming!

"Hey everyone!!

This week has been great! I'm still adjusting to Greenfield, but things are progressing here and we're keeping busy :)

Highlight of my week: On Saturday I got to go to the temple with Roxanne! I cried the whole time because it was literally the happiest time of my life! Also, I thought it was just going to be Roxanne and the Sisters there...but pretty much the whole Norwich ward was there, so it made me weep with happiness to see everyone again! :) The best part was seeing Roxanne get baptised for her Grandma! I asked her afterwards "How do you feel now that you actually get to go inside the temple?" And she said "I just don't want to leave. It's so different to the world out there. It's so peaceful." It was an amazing day!

And I'm so excited because I get to go to the temple twice again this month! I get to go this week!!

Another cool thing..It's been snowing a lot and it's really pretty so I have photos! :)



Things are going so good here! Sister Haws is the greatest! We get on so well! :D  It's wonderful! We made these cute little presents with "He is the Gift" cards in them, and gave them to our neighbours! And we found out that some of our neighbours are really nice and want to learn more!



Well, sorry this is the shortest email ever!
But I love you all! :) Hope you have an amazing week!

Love,
Sister Rebekah Barrett"

Just a reminder to everyone that even though Sister Barrett is back on Facebook, she is online to do missionary work and she can't talk to any friends or family. She loves you all and really appreciates your support! But if you want to contact her, you can email her or you can write to her at flat. Just message me or her mom for the address! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment